designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Best Halloween Costumes of 2009

Did anyone see any great Halloween costumes this year? I went up to Madison on Saturday for "Freakfest" which is a big party on the UW Madison campus. There's always crazy costumes there! My favorite that I saw (done by both girls and guys!) was Lady Gaga. People wore some of her crazy inspired outfits with the signature Gaga wig and sunglasses. I also saw a lot of Sesame Street characters. Hilarious, and I bet they were warm! Along with the awesome costumes there were live bands performing all across State Street. One band that everyone was excited about was Third Eye Blind. I missed them but heard they were pretty good!


While I was in Madison I got to stop by J. LaMore. That was my biggest Halloween Treat! I got this fabulous faux fur jacket that I will be wearing out all the time. It's perfect to wear over your dresses in the fall. When I got home I tried it on with my long black gloves and it's such a classic look. As always, thanks for your help Jennifer!

-Charlotte

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore