designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, November 21, 2009

More than a pump, less than a boot


I have been seeing everyone from Rachel Bilson to my hairstylist wearing ankle boots when I finally realized....I need a pair! I'm obsessing over all the different ways that ankle boots can be styled.
You can wear ankle boots with tights, skinny jeans, shorts, skirts and dresses! The possibilities are endless!
Here are some ways that you can rock the ankle boots with your body type-
Tall & Slender - You'll look best pairing ankle boots with leggings or skintight denim. Petite - You'll look best pairing ankle boots with bubble skirts or cuffed shorts and fitted tops, Tall & Curvy - Layering long tunics and footless tights with ankle boots is your best bet.
Jessica
Stylist/Model

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore