designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, November 30, 2009

Socks . . . !

Hi Jennifer & Friends! I noticed in your recent lookbooks that you have strong influence in socks as part of the styled and choreographed looks. Socks with boots and heels paired along with stockings and a mini dress. Knee high socks and ankle socks seem to be everywhere and I have to say that I love the look. I also love the over the knee look too. Very cute!

I now see that socks are making it on all the runway shows and how the models and stylist put the look together is wonderful. I would have never thought to wear this look but I am very interested in it now.

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

P.S.

On a personal note, I am back from five days in Colorado now but I go back to work on Tuesday. I have a day to regroup. It was really nice going home for Thanksgiving since I've been gone for a couple of years. Traveling on a holiday weekend was pure hell! I consider myself one of the lucky ones to actually get home. I hate to say it but I may reconsider going home for Christmas if this is how it is. I don't know how people do it year after year.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore