designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey Trot. . .Stuffing Strut. . .or The Mashed Potato Mile?

I'm all ready to eat turkey on Thanksgiving! I'm also ready to RUN! Who would have thought?? I'm usually the girl parked in front of the TV watching the Macy's parade. Somehow my family talked me into doing a charity run (which from what I hear is a nationwide event) called the Turkey Trot. I can't decide if I will do the 5K stuffing strut, or be a "bum" and do the mashed potato mile! Hilarious names...

On the topic of Thanksgiving, I just wanted to write about a few things I'm thankful for! I'm extremely thankful for my family, friends, good health of my family and friends, good fortune and good luck that comes to me once in a while, economic stability (and still being able to afford beautiful J. LaMore clothes from time to time), my 12 year old dog who is still in great health, and for continuously being surrounded by people who love and care about me.

What are you thankful for friends? Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

-Charlotte
Chicago, IL

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore