designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving Attire

After doing some online shopping, I finally decided what I'll be wearing for Thanksgiving day! I'm thinking of pairing the Linq "Lurex Stripe Tunic" Sweater with my black leggings and flat over the knee black suede boots. I'll probably throw on some fun accessories (like a chic feather headband) for some added color.


What I'm REALLY excited for is the night before Thanksgiving. My family travels to Bloomfield Hills, MI where the rest of our family lives. The night before Thanksgiving is a huge night for partying/going to the bars there. My sisters, cousins, and I all go out together and it's a totally blast! I'm going to wear my new Maloom "Happy Hour" Dress- BUT I'm going to wear it backwards! No worries, I plan to wear a black tube top underneath it. I love the cut, and I'm really into high backs on dresses. I think it'll be a really chic look! Again I'll probably pair this with my over the knee boots. Those sure do come in handy!

What is everyone else planning on wearing for Thanksgiving? Also does anyone have any good recipes? It's "that time of year" and I love to hear of everyone's favorites!

-Charlotte
Chicago, IL

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore