designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, November 20, 2009

Hair Color Help...!

I need ideas for a better hair color. For the last 10 years I've been highlighting my dark/dirty blonde hair to a color similar to this picture of Hilary Duff. My hair has gotten much darker as I've gotten older, and my roots are becoming a major problem. I have to get my hair done every 10 weeks to avoid horrible roots, unlike when I was younger when I could go 6 months without a color job.


I hate hate hate my natural hair color (it seems like everyone does. and if you don't, you are blessed!) It looks dull and lifeless, and the color is just that "dishwasher water" blonde. What a gross way to refer to it... but it's true!

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm getting my hair done tomorrow, and if all else fails I'll just get my classic blonde highlights (which make me happy, but they are damaging and tough to upkeep!) I went "brown" about 5 years ago and somehow it turned out auburn (professionally done.) It was cute, but didn't stay for more than 2 weeks! Totally washed out, and was a waste of $150!

Thanks for your help!

-Charlotte
Chicago, IL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have the same hair color.. but i am very young, so I dont have roots. I hate my hair color.
i want to try black lowlights or highlights. With our haircolor, it can look good blonde, or a darker color like brown or black. Thats the only thing and reason why i love my hair:)

Powered by J. LaMore