designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, November 22, 2009

TV shows... My Fashion Inspiration?

I've noticed lately that I get a lot of my fashion ideas from the T.V. shows I watch. What's funny about this is that most of the shows I get my ideas from are either from the 80's or 90's, or based on an earlier decade. Fran Drescher in "The Nanny" may have some wacky outfits, but some of the pieces she wears are actually really trendy today! Everything always comes back into style.


The show that I've recently fallen in love with is "Mad Men." Watch it if you haven't yet! It's a quality show that I will definitely start following. I love all of the women's fashions. The show takes place in the 1960's, so the style is very conservative and of the time. January Jones is not only a great fashion inspiration on the show, but she's also gorgeous!

-Charlotte
Chicago, IL

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore