designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, November 13, 2009

Flavio Castellani Coats. . . !

Hi Jennifer and All! I was surfing the site and saw all the new Flavio Castellani coats and jackets and I have to say that this jacket took my breath away.

It's STUNNING! The fashion forward and runway look is one of the few times that I've seen where you can take it off the model and wear it out the door. The collar and the cuffs make me think of a Russian or a Siberian inspired look and if you had a fur hat to go with it I would say it was definitely "From Russia with Love."
Nice job Jennifer and buyers. Seriously! Amazing!
Sarah
Dallas, TX
PS. Lila, your daughter is very cute and she looks like she loves the camera and the spotlight. You had better put a big lock on your closet! :)

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore