designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Lookbook: From Russia With Love

As the creative mind behind the lookbook at J. LaMore, I am constantly being inspired by the clothes we get in. When I saw the Flavio Castellani coats I knew they were something special and I wanted to do something interesting with them for the lookbook. I had a few ideas bouncing around in my head, but J. LaMore friend and blogger, Sarah, gave me some great inspiration when she mentioned that the coats looked straight out of the Bond movie, "From Russia with Love". It was the perfect concept because the coats totally embody the glamourous "Bond Girl" aura with a little Russian flair. Our model, Allison, portrayed the look perfectly.

I wanted to give her a little shout-out for inspiring me, so thanks Sarah!

I hope everyone enjoys the latest lookbook and has a great Thanksgiving!

-Mandy
Creative Director

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore