designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Laser Hair Removal . . . !

Hi Jennifer & friends! Now that I've been running a lot more and getting into pretty good shape I now have an issue that I have to deal with. Bikini area hair! Yes I said it. I want to get my "lower area" lasered because waxing is ridiculous and cost about 50 bucks and you have to go every other month. If you're lucky! A Brazilian wax runs $100 or more! Wow! I'm not into that.

I did the math and Laser Hair Removal costs about $500 a zap in LA and can take 5-6 sessions. Ouch! (My wallet said that) That is very expensive but, laser last forever! Waxing is such a pain and shaving is well, not good!

I've been researching this and in LA there is a ton of laser hair removal salons, which should surprise no one! There's even a forum to help people with looking for the right place to go. Amazing!

Here's what happened friends! I started running and spent the money on the GPS watch not to mention the running gear and shoes. I've lost 13 lbs and now I have to buy new clothes. Eating and staying in shape is really tough because healthy food is twice as expensive as non healthy food. I now have the worry about bikini hair and wonder how much this will cost. I have sore knees and and a sore ankle from running and spend time nursing that.

I feel fantastic but all this healthy living is killing me. Do I really need my bikini area zapped? I'm looking for some help here. Is this even worth considering?

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore