designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, November 15, 2009

New hair ideas . . . !

Hi Jennifer and friends! I just wanted to get a second opinion on this look from Anne Hathaway. I think she is beautiful and her look today is the best I've seen in Hollywood and the reason is her hair and makeup is perfect.

I've decided against the laser hair removal because the cost was ridiculously expensive and an expense I just cannot afford. This is LA and the cost of cosmetic treatments are insane.

So, I've decided to move to north so to speak to an area of hair that people will actually see. I have blonde hair now and I've had it for some time now and until recently I've been looking for a color that I love as well as a change in my look and when I saw this look on Anne Hathaway I said "that's it!"

But, as with most woman and their hair, I obsess (I'm sure way too much) over a change in cut and color. The cut isn't the big deal as my hair is a little longer but the color would be nice change. My hair is thick and in good shape and I think I can pull this color off pretty easy. But I'm nervous. I've had very dark red hair before and I got tired of it quickly and went back to blonde a short time later. My boyfriend says I should do it but, he's a man and not that understanding about the stress that goes into our hair, or at least mine. He is right about one thing though. Every hair cut and color on a actress looks good because they have so much help doing their hair and makeup every time their picture is taken, . . . . ! Very true!

Anyway Jennifer, do you like this color? It has a light redish chestnut kind of hue to it and I think it's adorable. What do you think?

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore