designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Britney is upset . . . !

Hi Jennifer and welcome Maria from Naperville, IL.

Some of the younger gals in my office have been following the Britney Spears concert tour and hopeful comeback of the pop princess. Britney has 14 concerts scheduled in Australia and the buzz is that she has been lip syncing out of sync and generally giving a poor performance so much so that fans have walked out of her show. From what I understand Britney has lip synced her concerts for years and nobody seems to care

Milli Vanilli lip synced and it cost them their career and they had their Grammy revoked. In the music world that's like being impeached. In all fairness to Britney though, the voices Milli Vanilli were lip syncing to weren't even their voices. Big difference there!

The booing and the criticism has upset these two young gals who desperately want Britney to succeed and have a comeback. I asked them why it's so important to have Britney Spears in their lives and they both indicated that they grew up with Britney and think all the criticism she receives is unfair and not true. They especially despise Perez Hilton and think he is the worst person in the world. I have to say that I'm not a fan of Perez Hilton either but I didn't say that out loud as I was really getting into this discussion with these two young gals and by young I mean they're in their early 20's. Our office is pretty big and I've never really talked with them before and I was more like an observer than a participant in their conversation. It seems to me that they were acting more like 16 than 23.

After the discussion I went back to my desk and Googled this and you didn't have to look to hard to find that concert goers did walk out of her show and this has embarrassed Britney and her entourage. This picture of her came from Perez Hilton who actually defended her lip syncing saying it was no big deal.

To be honest, I really don't care about Britney.

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore