designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Why a girly-girl needs a son.

Top ten reasons that a girly-girl adores having a little boy:

10) I am very well-educated in "boy" stuff like the latest super-heroes and other characters.

9) I am in such great shape because of playing baseball and football on a daily basis.\

8) I know all of the current sports greats, including the best pitchers, football quarterbacks, receivers, race car drivers, etc.

7) My son is great at math, since I have been quizzing him on batting averages and other scores in football and/or basketball.

6) He tells me that I'm "pretty for a girl".

5) For the first time in my life, I learned how to play video games.

4) I have accepted getting down and dirty, playing outside, in the mud, leaves, etc., whatever a little boy gets into.

3) He wants to live with me when he gets married, and he will only marry a girl who loves football like myself.

2) He's super cheap when it comes to clothes. Just t-shirts and jeans.

1) He loves me no matter what.

Lila
Madison, WI

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore