designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Write it down. . . !

Hi Charlotte: In order to have a successful weight loss regime you need to have a goal and write everything down. You're absolutely right about one thing - writing everything down is very important. That practice and being consistant in keeping a journal is what made Weight Watchers the huge success. I keep my journal online right now and I go to it everyday and can keep track of everything I eat on my iPhone. I love that. I can then enter everything into my online journal later.

As all of you know from my previous post, I lost a bunch of weight by writing everything down and having a goal. Never loose sight of the goal. One of my goals was to fit into the fashions of jlamore.com. Like this right here. Nice!

I also took some vitamins and strongly suggest that just a small daily pack of vitamins can really help with appetite problems. But the #1 thing I did to loose weight is EXERCISE, and lots of it. Start out by walking 30 minutes/day and go up from there and keep track of that too! My husband used to tell me when I didn't want to go exercise is ". . . they sent someone to the moon for God sake you ought to be able to put one foot in front of the other for 45 minutes, . . . !" I guess when you put it that way. . . . Keeping things in perspective is aways a good thing. Sometimes the hardest part about excercissing is getting off the couch to put your workout shoes on.

As you can tell, I really get into weight loss topics. I worked hard and it paid off!

Sarah
Dallas, TX

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore