designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holiday music. . . .!

Hi Jennifer: I'm going home to Colorado to visit my family for both holidays this year and this Mariah Carey Christmas album is one of my favorites of all time. My parents like the traditional albums of Frank Sinatra and Johnny Mathis. I also really like the Pottery Barn Christmas cd's and I always pick some up during the shopping season. That in itself is a tradition now.

I have the Amy Grant CD you wrote about and I have to agree that's it my all time favorite but Mariah Carey is fantastic too!

I have to say that when I hear the oldies I immediately think of my parents and all the special times all of us kids had when we were young. I still carry those traditions with me when ever the holidays arrive.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore