designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Favortie Christmas Music (and Movie!!)

I also love the Mariah Carey Christmas album. It's such a classic! My favorite Christmas time movie (and maybe even my favorite movie of all time) is Love Actually. I can watch it over and over again and still love it! I've never met someone who really didn't like the movie.


Not only is the movie fantastic, the soundtrack is the best! It's not all Christmas music, but it definitely puts me in the holiday spirit. I love the song "Christmas is All Around Us." If you've seen the movie, you probably understand why I laugh to myself every time I hear that song! That character is hilarious in the movie.

Clare, I saw your post about that new move "Pirate Radio" and saw that you mentioned people who loved "Love Actually" should see the movie. I'll definitely be seeing it over Thanksgiving weekend. I will let you know what I think of it!

-Charlotte
Chicago, IL

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore