designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Hello from Dallas, Texas!

Hi Jennifer! It's been more than a year since I was a friend and a blogger on jlamore.com but I have read the blog everyday to see what everyone's talking about and I missed being part of the fun. I've had a change in careers I'm now able to have some much needed free time to myself which means I can blog about things going on in Dallas, TX. Jlamore.com has really grown up since the beginning. Nice work you guys! The lookbook is first rate! Jennifer, I love the hair cut and color!

(I have to say thanks to Jim for sending me the instructions to blog and link. I completely forgot.)

I had to write a blog on Lynn's dilemma of whether or not she should get laser treatment on her bikini area. My advice to you is DO IT! You will not regret it, if you have the money that is. I did it and think it's great. However, it was almost $3,000 before I was done. My salon did have a deferred payment plan but it was still pricey for a private area that you only worry about when you're in a swimsuit.

I love the new Gypsy 05 sweatpants and top. Cute!

Sarah (Glad to be back)
Dallas, TX

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore