designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, January 25, 2010

Where are we on Jeans these days?


Hey Ladies! Get Funky! With yours jeans I mean. Personally I LOVE jeans, they are all I want to wear, as a fashion blogger that could be limiting but not anymore. Jeggings to boyfriend, high waisted to low rise, light to bright; the choice is yours. The options in denim are endless. Right now I'm into two extremes: the super classics, like a mid-rise black skinny ankle jean or a high rise wide leg to destroyed, bleached and/or over dyed. Check out these Black Orchid Jean I got from J. LaMore they are fun, fresh and on sale! They go perfectly with my classic pieces for an eclectic look or more avant garde pieces for something a little more daring. What are your favorite jeans right now?


Jade
Boston, MA

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your jeans look great!! Cute hat and top too! :-)

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Cute jenas! I own other Black Orchid Jeans but I missed my size in this pair!

Sandra H.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Powered by J. LaMore