designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Keeping Up With the Kardashians. . .!

I have to admit that I'm a total junkie for the show Keeping up with the Kardashians. I seriously hate "reality" TV like The Hills or any of those shows about 'famous' couples who shouldn't be famous. Something about the Kardashians keeps me watching, though!

Although Kim is a total bimbo, I think she has a really big heart. In the latest episode, she 'adopts' a stray puppy and attempts to get it the medical attention it needs. Sadly the poor doggy wasn't looking so good after the surgery. . . :(. I have such a soft spot for dogs, especially older dogs. I have a 13 year old Jack Russel Terrier and even though she is grumpy and lazy and not as fun as she was when she was younger, I still love her to death! I can't imagine my life without her.

Does anyone else watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians or any other "junkie" reality TV show?? Or does anyone have any dog stories?? Jennifer, you haven't wrote about Ruby in a while. How is she doing? Give her kisses for me!!

Charlotte
Chicago, IL

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore