designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jordan Alexander jewelry!



Hi Jennifer and Friends~
I LOVE LOVE the Jordan Alexander jewelry...I purchased 2 necklaces and already have my eye on a few more pieces! I like the uniqueness of each piece and the different charms that are used. Each piece is its own fashion statement..... I love the layering look that has been in all the magazines but I always get frustrated trying to find the pieces to create that look. Throw this piece on and you have a stylish layered look already created for you.....!

Mandy
Madison, WI

1 comment:

blabla said...

Hi! Thanks for you sweet comment. I love this necklace!

Best
karobaro.blogspot.com

Powered by J. LaMore