designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, January 15, 2010

Spring Trends for 2010


I always like to stay on top of the trends, so I was looking for whats going to be "in" for Spring 2010. I came across Jumpsuits and how they are slowly making a comeback :) I got a couple of great tips on how to wear this trend that I would love to share with you...
-If you have curves or are pear shape figure, try a halter jumpsuit belted firmly at the waist for a bombshell silhouette
-For a night time look go with luxurious fabrics like silk, details of sequins, sheer panels or even leather for an edgier look
-Match a jumpsuit with a great pair of plain or pattern tights for a more
dressy or finished look :)
New York

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore