designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Love the lashes!




















Hi Jennifer! I love the fact that everyone says hi to you when they write a post. It's like the writers are saying something directly to you although giving everyone the opportunity to read it. That's so cute!

As you know from my previous blogs, I don't wear a lot of makeup and I have read many articles here on the friend's blog from women who struggle with makeup. I would like to add one more post on the topic as I was introduced to several lines of amazing makeup at a makeup party put on by a local Salon here in Dallas, TX.

My favorite in the list is the Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Effet Extension. It looks kind of strange but once you get the hang of it it's amazing. It also comes in multiple colors, too!

I only tried one product at this little gathering but some of the other gals tried them and their eyes transformed right before me. It was incredible!

Sarah
Dallas, TX

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore