designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Brett Favre retirement?



Will he or wont he retire? That is the burning question swirling around the NFL and football fans around the world. Watching the Saints vs Vikings game, I was torn who to root for...I wanted the Saints to win for the city & for all it had been through or the Vikings and Brett since it may be the last game he plays in and what a great way to go by getting into the Super Bowl ...I was really surprised by the reaction of a lot of people here in Wisconsin had that did not want to see Brett win....There is definitely a line dividing the Brett fans who followed him to the Jets and Vikings and the people who felt he was a traitor for going to the ultimate rival. I would have loved having him play for the Bears! Regardless which team he played for he is an incredible athlete and really showed that he loves to play the game...I can only imagine how hard it is to walk away from something that you have put your heart into for 20 years! It will be interesting to see which team he retires with......**Stay tuned**
Mandy
Madison, WI
Go Bears!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Brett Favre retires "again" and goes to the bears, I will never watch football again. EVER! He should just go away!

RL
Green Bay, WI

Anonymous said...

Bret Favre is the best thing to happen to the NFL in a long time. Football is much better off with him playing than not playing. (Except if he plays for the Bears! :))

I can see why Packer fans are going crazy. I'm already missing him in Viking land and he's been here only one season.

Anonymous said...

I hope he stays another year. You're right, who doesn't love Bret Favre? As a Packer fan I'm upset he pulled the retire unretire game but as a football fan there are few better

Anonymous said...

I'm not a football fan, but from an outsider perspective I think he's a jerk! I know any athlete is all about the money, but I think he would have been a real hero if he went against the grain and stayed loyal to his team (the Packers.) It's not like he doesn't have enough money to live on!

In all fairness, I might be a bit biased because my friend works for the Vikings and I love to give her crap about him :P

Anonymous said...

If he plays the retire not retire game again I'll go crazy and will not be responsible for my actions.

Powered by J. LaMore