designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, January 25, 2010

Jeggings

Thanks for the great blog Jade, you look fantastic in your Black Orchid jeans! I have to say it would be hard for me to pick one favorite pair or style of jeans. I'm all over the board just like you!


Of course, I love the Black Orchid grey skinny jeans, seriously they are so comfortable! Black Orchid combines cotton, spandex AND polyester to create a patented fabric that is incredibly soft and comfortable. For a slouchy more relaxed jean, the CJ Boyfriend jean has become my favorite style. When I need a sexy dressier jean, I reach for my CJ Joy skinnies. The dark wash and the almost legging like fit make these a great choice for a night out.

I've not carried "jeggings" (a combination of jeans and leggings) in the past but we have a shipment of them arriving in March from Black Orchid! I think they'll be a nice alternative to regular leggings and I love the denim appearance. Keep in mind with jeggings to keep it simple! Opt for styles that are clean and refined and stay away from jeggings with patterns or elaborate details. Sienna Miller looks amazing in hers!

I'd love to hear your feedback on jeggings. Fashion do or don't? I say do!

4 comments:

Jade said...

For me it is all about fit, I love the way they look, but after a baby I need leggings to not pinch my tummy area! Love Sienna's!

Danielle Barbe said...

i say fashion do. only i just can't bring myself to call them "jeggings"!

thank you for the nice comment on my blog. the boots were topshop and they were so cute. unfortunately they were so high. i was all too happy to be sitting!

http://www.daniellebarbe.blogspot.com

Tabitha said...

I say do! They're extremely comfy and look great - what more can you want?

Clare said...

Definetely yes on this look! Very cute!

Clare
London, England

Powered by J. LaMore