designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Should I wear a headband?

Hi Jennifer and Friends! Hi Jade and welcome to the blog I read the most. It's so fun.

Some of the young gals in my office are showing up to work in headbands and I've seen a few women wearing them in and about London. I'm curious if this is a big trend coming for spring or if its a trend someone is trying to start.

All of the headbands are wide, like the one shown in this picture and to me it looks like this model has a head wound she's trying to cover up. It's cute but I think you have to have a thin face to wear it.

I'm very interested in looking fashionable and I love new seasons because they bring new trends but if this is a rising trend then don't I have to wear my hair long and straight to look good? Isn't hair length, color and style the all important element to pull this look together.

I have to add that I think the headband in this picture is a cute and fashionable look even though I would never wear a white one but I would love to try this look but I'm a little nervous that it will look silly on me.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the headband look?

Clare
London, England

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like headbands but not this one! It looks to medical. Like you said, she's looks like she trying to cover a wound. Maybe if it had some beautiful print design it would be better.

DF
Houston, TX

Powered by J. LaMore