designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Reality TV: Kell on Earth

Hi Charlotte,


I am definitely a self-proclaimed reality-tv junkie. I love them all: Project Runway, The Real World, and all the ridiculous dating shows they have on Vh1. I am particularly partial to shows that revolve around fashion, so when I heard that the notorious Kelly Cutrone from People's Revolution (a fashion PR firm) is getting her own show on Bravo, I was ecstatic!

Cutrone is a cross-over from two of my other favorite shows, The City and The Hills, where she has been boss to both Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port. She is the ultimate New Yorker, perpetually clad in black and stalking around with a deathly glare in her eye, usually turned on one of her employees. In Kell on Earth, we get a behind-the-scenes peak at Kelly's world which involves working with and producing fashion shows for some of the biggest designers in the world. But while I'm excited for all the fashion, I'm mostly anticipating the great entertainment that Cutrone herself will provide. She is cut-throat and sarcastic and while some may believe her to be harsh, I love how real she is. She doesn't take crap from people and things like, "This isn't f----- group therapy!" frequently fly out of her mouth.

Kell on Earth premieres on Bravo February 1.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

So funny that you posted this- I just read a blog by Whitney Port about how Kelly may seem like a scary person, but she has a heart of gold! I thought this post was cute, enjoy :)

http://whitneyport.celebuzz.com/2010/01/wise-words-from-kelly.php

Powered by J. LaMore