designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jeans~ How to decide?




There are so many jeans out there today how does one choose? You have distressed, tie-dye, skinny, flare, bootcut, high waist, low rise and now boyfriend..ahh!..Do you choose by price point, comfort or designer? What are you willing to pay for the jeans~$50,
$150 or $300? I think I would be nervous to spent $250+ on a pair of jeans but I know there are some designers that are hugely popluar at that price..Are they really better than the $99 pair? $150 pair?I have always had a hard time finding jeans that fit~either they were too big in the waist or too long or just did not look right. I discovered Miss Me jeans at J.Lamore and fell in love. Most are priced at $98 and they fit perfect, really run true to size and premium quality. Their jeans are fun , flattering , super comfortable and do not stretch out at all! They also came out with clothing which include tops, tanks and leather. If you want fun quality clothes at a reasonable price, check out Miss Me and Miss Me Couture.. Just think~ for 1 pair of $350 jeans, you could buy 3 pairs of Miss Me's! So, my question to the friends blog:
Is there a difference in the jeans at the higher price points? Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's no difference and you should read my blog on high priced denim. I think the days of $300 jeans are long gone for the average American woman...At least for me and my fashionable friends.

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

Powered by J. LaMore