designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Black Orchid jeans


Hi Friends!
Jade-I wanted to tell you the Black Orchid jewel gray Skinny jeans look AMAZING on you & I also love your blog! Jessica Alba, Gwen Stefani and Dakota Fanning have all been pictured wearing Black Orchid jeans....
I love the tie dye color and the distressing on the legs and you cannot beat the price!
Black Orchid is known for his innovative designs and creating the great success of J and Company jeans, reputable designer Julien Jarmoune has taken his life-long passion and talent to new heights. After extensive research of an industry dense with ostentatious designs, he realized there was something missing in the denim market: an elegant “basic” jean. Through combining his knowledge, design capabilities, and sheer determination, Black Orchid was born as a classic line appealing to women of all ages. The “unicorn” of the orchid family - the Black Orchid - is the rarest and most desired and often believed to hold unique powers. Black Orchid denim is derived from the same concept of rarity and beauty found in something so basic and affordable.
I wish there was a pair left in my size! I also have my eye on the Black Orchid "Rider Skinny" jeans. I love the motorcycle detail on the leg and the subtle distressing....Jennifer has an amazing,amazing (did I say amazing!?) eye for fashion and a wonderful sense of style so if she owns a pair then I know they must be worth trying!
Mandy
Madison, WI

2 comments:

Jade said...

Thanks Mandy! They are SO comfortable! I even got one of my best blogger friends to buy them too! I will post those pics!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Mandy! I love being a buyer! Traveling to market to find great pieces for all of us is an incredible thing!

Powered by J. LaMore