designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Staying Warm in Wisconsin



I absolutely love this Flavio Castellani "Lisabetta" Jacket...Living in Wisconsin its hard to balance looking stylish and staying warm..I definitely love the puffer look & belt detail . I have seen puffer coats in many magazines this season !! I love the black color as not to show dirt (important on the slushy days!), easier to spot me in the snow (especially the next time we get 15"!) and I definitely look chic! This is a great cold weather piece that I could see me wearing for many winters to come.With this coat I may not harrass my husband so much to move somewhere warm!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore