designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, January 18, 2010

Listen up Ladies!

This is Katherine, the lingerie lady of Madison, WI. Just spent the weekend in Chicago and was able to visit the Top Lingerie Store in Chicago, Trousseau, voted by Chicago Magazine! With this store, I have the answer to all your fun top and dress style needs! It holds all styles; including, strapless(for sizes up to G!), backless, one strap, low back, any fabulous wear you want, we can find that fabulous bra for underneath it! Stop at nothing!


The store specializes in French and English styles, sizes 30A to 46J. Styles include Chantelle, Simone Perele, Aubade, Fantasie, Prima Donna, just to name a few. Until I found this magical store, Trousseau, I was in ill-fitting lingerie and spent my days yanking my straps and pulling down my wires. I am here as your liaison to the world of beautiful European lingerie!


Many more tips to come from the lingerie lady.

Happy hunting for those fabulous wears!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore