designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, January 22, 2010

What Men want . . . ?

Hi Charlotte! When I read your post I couldn't help but ask myself; how many polls can a poll taker take! This is an age old question between the sexes; what men and women want from each other and I would love to know the truth. However, the truth will never be known because everyone is different and it's a mystery that can't be solved. You can't even come close so how can you take a poll on it?

Your post did generate some interesting questions in our apartment last night as I asked my boyfriend about this poll and I started with your headline-what are men looking for? His first response of course was sex, and more of it. Typical! But after the sex, then what? He was stumped. So we know that men are looking for sex at our house. I don't think you needed a pool of data compiled by a team of scientist for that but our conversation continued into and I was pleased to hear that my boyfriend loves me for the compatibility, humor, sharing, respect and temperament. Money and how rich we were never entered the conversation and neither did the bedroom. His family isn't wealthy and neither is mine. I never knew he felt that way about me. I went to sleep happy and realized that we don't communicate enough.

So, after the initial attraction when you first meet, then the sex, and then after the sex is where you find the answers to "what men are looking for". Men, when they're honest, are not that different than women and when you have an equal compatibility your relationship clicks along very nicely; money has nothing to do with it.

I would rather be poor and happy then wealthy and miserable any day of the week! Would anyone disagree with that?

Clare
London, England

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore