designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Beauty Must Haves"

Hi Friends! In the past, bloggers have told about their must have beauty products. I am a total beauty junkie. If I could live in Sephora. . . I would. I'm proudly/regretfully a "V.I.B" (very important beauty insider) at Sephora, spending way more than I should each month both online and in the store.

Enough about my Sephora obsession. I want to share my most recent favorite product (it changes weekly!). Right now, it 's definitely Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. According to sephora.com, "For those of us who are lucky enough to get away with minimal coverage, this sheer, tinted moisturizer leaves you with a fresh, dewy, no-makeup look. What's more, it protects from the damaging rays of the sun with SPF 20." As I do totally agree with the amazing benefits that this moisturizer has, I do have to say that I would recommend it to those who need more than minimal coverage as well. I'm a religious foundation and cover up user, but I do still feel "covered" when I have this moisturizer on. It is NOT a cover up- you will still see flaws if there are flaws to be seen- but of all the tinted moisturizers I've used, this is the most covering yet natural and light feeling.

To sum it up, I'd wear this product with a few sweeps of bronzer (another obsession, Nars bronzing powder in Laguna) to go to the grocery store, mall, out for the day, etc but I wouldn't wear it when I'm going out at night (I'd opt for something heavier.) So it's great for daytime wear or nighttime wear for those who don't need a lot of coverage! AND it's truly moisturizing! I'd recommend going into the store to find your color moisturizer. The colors are extremely bendable and they have great undertones (no yellow or red).

I'd love to hear others favorite beauty products! I read the Sephora ratings and reviews daily... so I'm happy to hear what you friends love and/or hate!

Charlotte
Chicago, IL

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore