designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, January 11, 2010

Owning a Boutique

At least a couple of times a week, someone will ask me what I like most about owning J. LaMore. I love getting asked the question, it gives me a chance to brag about what I do! My favorite aspect of running J. LaMore has always been and always will be helping YOU! I'm being 100% honest and sincere, there are very few things in life that make me happier than to make someone else feel special and important.

What can I do for you? Do you know that we do special orders? Do you know we ship items for free or if you live in Madison we will deliver your order to your door, same day if you'd like? I love to be challenged....if you have a special request, perhaps an item you don't see in stock here or maybe a brand we don't even carry but you're in desperate need of getting. Email me! I'll do everything I possibly can to help you.

Another huge perk of J. LaMore is, of course, going to market and buying fabulous items! My next buying trip is in February in Las Vegas and it's going to be amazing. There are thousands of vendors with incredible items and I will hand select every piece that we sell here! It's a demanding task everyday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, then hours of review (although, over a glass of wine!). I had a customer recently in who asked me about bride's maid dresses for her wedding this August. I inquired what kind of dress she was hoping for her bridal party and she gave me a few suggestions. I offered to look for her while I was in Vegas at market and find THE perfect dresses for her special day. It made me feel so good to help her out and she was so happy to have my expertise working for her.

Imagine you get to work and you're less than thrilled with your outfit. Arrrgghhh! It happens, even to me. Luckily for me, it's a short lived disaster as the entire J. LaMore store then becomes my closet. Of course I still have to pay for the items, but the discount is great! I think a portion of it becomes an advertising write off too. (note to self, double check with accountant on write offs!)

As you can tell, I love what I do! I feel quite fortunate to be helping such wonderful people, like you, every day! Don't ever hesitate to ask for my help, it's what makes ME happy!

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore