designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To wear or not to wear. . . !

Hi Jennifer & Friends!

I've seen younger women wear a french style hat even in warmer weather and I really like this look. At least on them.

My problem is there are so many styles to choose from but I really want to wear the little beret style hat. My other problem is that I don't think I look good in hats and the minute I put one on I feel awkward and I feel like I'm trying to hard to be fashionable.

When I went home to Colorado for the holidays it was cold and my family has a box full of stocking hats that we all just grabbed to wear outside and nobody cares how you look or if it matched. Just throw it on and out the door you go. But in LA that will not do. You wear a hat for a completely different reason.

This little beret is kind of sassy and the colors are fun. It will also cover up a bad hair day should you happen to have one. Is this look to young for a 30 something year old woman? I think it is.

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore