designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Bra's as a fashion statement!

It seems that wearing your bra for all to see as a fashion statement is still a popular thing, although it's not for me! Glamour magazine is posting a blog on the subject and stated that only 9% of women polled say they like the look. That leaves 91% who don't. Including me. If you have big boobs this would be a terrible look. If you have small boobs it doesn't work either.

I just can't see a time or a place for wearing this look because for me, showing off your bra like this is kind of trashy and cheap. I think if this is your look then you're trying to hard. I asked a couple of younger gals in our office if they liked this look or would wear it out in public and they said ". . . no way, I wouldn't wear that look in private, . . . " Ok! They're you have it. Don't do it!

Clare
London, England

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore