designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, January 22, 2010

Introducing Myself


Hi J. LaMore friends and shoppers! I am new to the blog and hope to contribute some interesting content and thoughts on all things fashion, shopping and pop-culture with my own little twist of course. I made my first purchase off of J. LaMore a couple weeks ago and was so happy with the customer service I raved about it on my own blog, now here I am!


I am 25 years old, married, have a baby and work from home so I use blogging and the interwebs to keep the crazies away. I am very excited to join the J. LaMore family, keep your eye out for for me!

Jade
Boston, MA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore