designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Woman unable to wear nice clothing without people asking stupid questions!

Madison, WI- Brenda Jackson, a frustrated IT worker, has told J. LaMore reporters that she is unable to wear the new skinny jeans and the "hot' top" she just purchased from jlamore.com without having her co-workers ask a lot of stupid questions. "If I wear anything cute at all, people ask me, 'ooooh, got a hot date?' or, 'are you going somewhere with your new boyfriend?'

Showing her growing frustration and becoming quite emotional, Jackson said, "Just the other day, I was wearing a nice top and a great pair of pants when I had to answer so many questions that I left work upset and crying. People actually think that any new outfit I wear means the economy is improving or I got promoted. I can't stand the pressure! My supervisor thinks I'm upsetting the workplace!"

Reporters then asked Jackson about her "new boyfriend" and if all the attention has affected their relationship. Jackson started to cry again and between sobs said ". . . I received a new pocket protector for Valentines Day and because my new sexy outfits don't have breast pockets I am unable to wear the new protector which has caused an unbelievable amount of strain on our relationship. Bill and I haven't had a stimulating conversation about gigabytes and computer code in weeks."

On a positive note, Jackson did concede that some of her co-workers were extra nice to her as on the days she was wearing a nice outfit they assumed she was going to a funeral.

More fashion street news to follow . . !

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore