designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, March 29, 2010

Scam Alert!

This past weekend just about everyone I know, including me, received an email about how to test and keep an Apple Ipad. The email states that you get to test an iPad for about two months and then you get to keep the Ipad as compensation. As soon as I received this email I thought that it was very odd but the person who recommended my name I completely respect. He's in the tech business. I did some research and found out it's a scam.

The email came for a website called testitandkeepit.com (link removed). This email is a scam and is what's called "phishing" as the people involved want to harvest email accounts and passwords. The email comes from a person you know and respect so you think it's legit. It's not legit, it's a scam!

If you receive this email do not click the links and or sign up.

Jim

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore