designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Megan Fox. . . Most Desirable!

Hi Friends! My new "W" magazine arrived in the mail not to long ago and if you have any eyesight whatsoever you can't help notice that Megan Fox is on the cover in all her stunning gorgeousness. Even her name is written so big and bold in a bright orange font that you can't miss it! It's almost as if her written name is fighting for attention with her picture.

The reason for this post is that my fiance' has a not-so-secret crush on her. I mean seriously, if Megan Fox were to walk into our house I'm not sure what he would do. When I bring this up to him all he does is chuckle and says he's just teasing me but I don't think he is. I think he's serious but I try to play along and not be so serious but I casually look at him out of the corner of my eye to see if he's drooling over the pictures.

I asked him; outside of the obvious of course, what it is that makes Megan Fox so desirable to men? If you dig deeper than her looks she's not someone you bring home to your parents. Fox is covered in tattoo's, she's a bisexual crazed deviant, she's rough and tough, uses bad language and is a high school drop out. She can't act to save her life and the only thing she has going for her is she is drop dead sexy with a perfect figure. Is that all men are interested in? No response for several seconds and I felt him mocking me without saying a word. What bothers me is that I work hard everyday, I'm educated, I have to run my butt off to stay in shape, I like to think I'm reserved and lady like and I'm not bisexual. I am everything that Fox is not. Also, I think that if she walked into our house I'm afraid she would beat me up and throw me out the front door.

My fiance' started to laugh at my rant and said he didn't want to marry Fox but that she's the new hot sex symbol that everyone is talking about. She's taken the place of Angelina Jolie except Jolie can act. He said that I had nothing to worry about and continued to tease me about the fact that I new more about Fox than he did. Well that was probably true. I like to know the enemy! :)
I have no other problems with any other beautiful woman but there is something about Megan Fox that bugs me.

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree- I've never liked her! I think she's trashy. There are MANY more beautiful and talented actresses out there!!

Powered by J. LaMore