designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, March 08, 2010

Love The New YB!

Hi Jennifer & Friends! I watched the Oscars last night but had to go to a friends house to do it as we don't get those channels. I was so bummed about that because I just wanted to stay home and curl up on the couch and enjoy the day without having to go anywhere.

But, I have to add that once I got to my friends house it was a blast and I had the best time. It was so much fun to have a nice evening with some girl friends and drink some really nice wine and relax. No guys!

We watched the red carpet previews and the interviews as well as all the background informational shows and it was very interesting and fun.

I was shocked to see the stars that had passed away and noticed that Farrah Fawcett wasn't listed in that segment but Michael Jackson was. I like Michael Jackson but when was he ever part of the movies. Someone mentioned that he did a Wizard of Oz type of movie once so I'm not sure if that automatically qualifies you to be mentioned. Farrah Fawcett was in all kinds of movies and shows. I guess I'll have to look into that.

Anyway we were looking online during some of the commercials and we logged onto jlamore.com and saw some of the new dresses by Yoana Baraschi and I loved the "St Tropez" dress I have shown here. It's beautiful! I'm in complete agreement with Sarah from Dallas on this dress. The new model is the perfect look for this dress, too!

There were several items in the whats new section that I really loved but this one caught my eye right away. I drank a little bit too much wine yesterday and woke up with a headache. But it was FUN!

Clare
London, England

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore