designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Love the new LinQ!

Hi everyone! I have to agree with how this LinQ dress is described in saying that this really is a fantastic dress!

The color is stunning and the crinkle material in front is fun and interesting. My hair is this color so I can visualize how this dress will look on me.

I love the shoe boot look with it, too! Adding that really made it fashionable and hip. Very cute and hot! Great job you guys!

Clare
London, England

P.S.

I laughed really hard at the Google apology. I thought it was real at first and then I laughed at myself for falling for it.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore