designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, March 05, 2010

Hollywood is a Buzz!

Hi Jennifer & Friends! It's Oscar weekend and it's one of my favorite times of the year, next to going home for Christmas. Los Angeles is a buzz of celebrities and fun as the parties kick off on Thursday night and go into the wee hours of Monday morning.


I'm going to an Oscar Party Saturday night and on Sunday night, my fiance and I are going to our 'condo' party room where around 100 people are getting together to party and grill out and watch the festivities on the big screen. Movies will be playing all day long and you can come early and watch them or just show up for the Oscar's.

This kind of party will be a lot of fun because cost is an issue right now and I really like my neighbors. None of them know we're trying to save money and buy a house. Plus, we can just walk to the party room and walk home when we want to go. The cost was $25 a couple and that was just to chip in for food and wine. Sweet!

LA is so expensive as some of the parties can cost thousands of dollars by the time you're done. It's obnoxious and I'm just not that into the scene of being seen, like everyone else in LA.
I recently saw the movie Avatar in 3D. OMG! Amazing! I'm not a Sci-Fi girl but this is one spectacular movie.
Lynn,
Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore