designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Update from Down Under!

Like Jim mentioned, I'm in Australia! I'm studying abroad here in Sydney at Macqaurie University and I'm loving every minute of it. The people are nicer, the weather is warmer, and the men are more attractive ;). I've already pet kangaroos (those are wild kangaroos in the picture), swam in the crystal clear ocean, and had countless days at beautiful white sand beaches. I go to school sometimes, too :P!


Jim, I loved your post. Hilarious! No I did not take part in that photo but I actually know some people who did. There was a viewing option, but I opted out of that. Would have been quite the experience though!

I will try to add pictures of my adventures on the J. LaMore magazine while I'm away. I'm already having trouble keeping up with my facebook and e-mails.... I want to tell everyone every thing I do but there's just not enough time in the day! I will spend some more time and add some more pictures as soon as I do find the time. In the mean time, if any one has any questions and /or comments about Australia I'd love to hear them. Has anyone been here? Have fun things to do? Send any info my way!

P.S. The great thing about J. LaMore is that we ship overseas. The bad thing is that I'm a poor college student (or as they call it here a Uni student.) I look at the site every day and drool over the cute new clothes flooding in for spring- I want it all!

-Julie
Sydney, Australia!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore