designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, March 22, 2010

Ruby LaMore's Favorites!

Just like her mom, my girl Ruby has her favorites! Ruby comes to J. LaMore every day with Jim and me, it's been this way since we picked her up at eight weeks old! She's now 10 and as you can tell from this picture, absolutely adorable!

Every day between 12:30-1:00, Ruby very politely walks up to me and stares at me. She wants to go to Mad Cat, her favorite pet store. Lucky for us, it happens to be in our Knickerbocker complex! I'm so well trained, the moment she stares at me, I know exactly what she wants and we walk over to Mad Cat for her daily treat. If I'm too busy, I tell her to go and get her "dad" (Jim) and she walks back to Jim's office and stares at him until he takes her. I'm serious! This happens every day.

After a sniff fest walk across the street, Ruby is enthusiastically greeted every day by her good friends at Mad Cat. Rachel and Janelle are her favorites, although she loves everyone there. Ruby's favorite treats include, Zuk's HipAction, Old West Baa-Baa Q's, Old West Beef Stripes, Pet 'n Shape Chik 'n Skewers, and her all time favorite Sweet Potato Chews. These are all available at Mad Cat as well as any health concious pet store. We purchase her kibble/food from Mad Cat too. It's a brand called EVO, and it is full of wholesome, healthy ingredients. Ruby loves it!

In this photo she's sleeping on a toy purchased for her at Mad Cat from some super sweet clients from Milwaukee. Isn't she adorable?

Jennifer

3 comments:

Dottie said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Jennifer. The best part of our day is seeing Ruby strolling along the sidewalk, enjoying even the worst of days with that big, gorgeous grin of hers. She'll always be our un-official doggy mascot.

Unknown said...

That is a fantastic story! What an awesome life that dog has :)

Mandy said...

Thanks for the Ruby blog...It is as much fun seeing her at J. Lamore as it is the clothes....! She is one of the SWEETEST dog you will ever meet (as a "mommy" I have to say my "baby" Sammy is right up there with her)! Ruby rocks and tons of kisses to her!

Powered by J. LaMore