designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, March 19, 2010

Favorite Recipes

While getting my hair done yesterday, my friend and I were talking about cooking. She asked what my favorite recipe (recent) was. Hmmm.... Since I love to cook, I was quite challanged to think of just one!

Our Thanksgiving meal last year was incredible! I cooked two turkey's, one in the oven and one on the grill. I brined them in an apple cider concoction for two days prior and the meat just fell off the bone. Amazing! While that meal was delicious, I think my most recent favorite is one I found in Bon Appetit; Cabernet Braised Short Ribs!

It's a bit time consuming, but not a difficult recipe. Be sure to season the ribs the night before, as instructed. It makes a world of difference. I've made the recipe with and without mixed herb gremolata, and truly don't think it makes that much of a difference in the flavor. Bon Appetit suggests serving the ribs with a Gorgonzola polenta, but I prefer it with goat cheese mashed potatoes. Yum!

Bon Appetite!

Jennifer

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmmm those look delish!


PS. visit my blog at:
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

out of order said...

oooh my gosh I really want stuffing now!

Powered by J. LaMore