designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Troo Tops


Hi Bloggers and Friends:
I purchased this Troo "Peace Love Rock & Roll" top and the Troo "AC/DC" top and I LOVE them both! I put a tank underneath~with the burnout effect and subtle crystals it looked so fun! It will also make a great layering piece under a blazer or hoodie..I remember that jlamore.com carried Troo last year and the the pieces went fast and I missed out.....I decided I was not going to miss out on these tops.....I think this top would look really cute under the LinQ "Crop Hoodie" jacket". I am really excited to see what other spring/summer "new arrivals" jlamore.com come in!
ps~I also purchased the Black Orchid "Jewel Mercury Skinny" jean...I love the distressing and they are super comfortable. This is my first pair of Black Orchids and I will definitely get more! These tops are going to look great with the jeans and cute pair of heels! Now, if I could only find a pair of heels that are under 4". It's not as easy as you think!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore