designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Trend Report!

Hi Jennifer & Friends! I've begun to notice a big trend in pendant necklaces that are hitting the runways and it seems that it doesn't matter if the pendant is on multiple chain necklaces or single chain. I like both styles equally but I think the size of the pendant should be proportionate to the thickness of the chain, or at least the strength of the chain.

In LA, the stores will show both styles merchandised in a casual way or even dressy which is very interesting as I would have never thought to do that but they made all of these looks really cute and fashionable. I've also seen big stones and charms on multiple chains mixed into bracelets and necklaces that are really cool and trendy.

I bring all of this up because, like most women, I love jewelry and sometimes I never know what to pair a trendy top or outfit with the latest trend in jewelry. I really like the simplicity of Jordan Alexander and the detailing of jenny designs that I see on jlamore.com and have many pieces but I wish I had a "trend report" like book to guide me along the way.

I have a lot of clothing and a very nice selection of jewelry but it still takes me forever to get dressed because the 'what-goes-with-what' can really stress me out. I use the friends blog to get advice and see the latest trends so, I have a question. (it's actually more of a thought) Does J. LaMore offer a written form of a trend report? That would be nice to have.

I'm sure you could probably find a trend report online some where but who has time to look for that and there is probably thousands of them and how do I know these trend report writters know what they're talking about. I've know Jennifer LaMore for many years and her credibility in the fashion biz is matched by very few people so I would believe what she told me.

I remember what Jennifer told me about the 'bubble pant' that was supposed to be a big trend in 2008. She laughed and told me to ". . . stay away from it. Nobody looks good in this pant. . . !" I did and she was right.

Go Saints!

Lynn
Los Angeles, CA

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Lynn! We hear you! Watch for our upcoming spring lookbooks which will give you great ideas and advice for spring fashion trends. As for your question about jewelry trends: statement necklaces are still going strong this season. Just make sure to pair them with something that compliments instead of clashes.

-Mandy
Creative Director

Powered by J. LaMore