designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Millionaire Matchmaker

OK, so I am totally hooked on the Bravo show "Millionaire Matchmaker". I'm not quite sure why. I'm happily married, but I still can't stop watching it. I think that Patti Stanger, the CEO of the company, really has some valid points when it comes to dating and relationships.

Most of the millionaires are men, and when I'm watching it, I can't believe what I hear sometimes from these guys. I am thinking that if I were single, I would never, ever date most of these guys, and I'm not surprised that they have not found love. And many of them are just plain cocky. UGHGHH!!! One guy actually asked a woman that he just must met how hot she thought he was. I would never go out with a guy like that, no matter how good-looking or rich. Another guy urinated during their date. Are you kidding me???? This other guy took his date to a "junk haul". I would just die.

Well, this is very entertaining, but at the same time, Patti really knows what she's talking about. She said that "men are like microwaves". They heat up in 5 seconds. They see a girl, and they want to be with her physically. Women are not so much like a microwave, but take some time to heat up slowly. I believe that.

I love that she's so honest and open and ruthless. It's sheer entertainment.

Lila.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore