designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

London Fashion Week!

Hi Jennifer & Writers to the new Friends Magazine! I love it!

As an American who lives and works in London for the past six years I've been a fashion fan for as long as I can remember and this weeks is London's Fashion Week! I'm so excited and have been following the shows on video as much as I can and still go to work. Work always seems to get in the way.

The fashion district in London is in chaos and filled with excitement. Parties, celebrities and dignitaries are all over the night clubs and restaurants so I scheduled a few social events around this upcoming weekend with my "gallery friends" which should be great fun just being in the area.

From the the shows I've seen on video, Burberry is looking fantastic and they took a military look and made it incredible! This was the second season that Burberry — which live streamed the show in 3-D at private events worldwide — showed in London, and the front row was stacked with the likes of Kate Hudson; Claire Danes; Mary-Kate Olsen; Mia Wasikowska, the star of “Alice in Wonderland”; Nina Porter, the face of an upcoming Burberry beauty campaign, and Carolina Herrera, who’s in town to open her first CH store on Mount Street in London. Wow! Even the thigh high boots the models wore gave me the idea that I should get me a pair of those. Stunning! I've always been a fan of Burberry but not in a high fashion kind of way but this collection turned my head around and made me desperately want everything I saw.

I really thought Burberry stole the show for the day and nothing has come close to them so far and I was amazed every time a new look came out. I loved everything I saw and that never happens. I wish I had been there.

Clare
London, England

P.S.

I'm so impressed with you guys opening up your studio to other stores. What a great idea!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore