designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Johnny Depp debate. . . !

Hi Jennifer, Friends & Bloggers: I love the new magazine format and believe that the J. LaMore folks have taken the right step forward in doing this. It's so much better.

I hate to step away from the Coco Rocha debate that has everyone all rilled up because I loved the debate and the articles everyone has written. Very interesting!

But a couple of my "younger" co-workers and I got into a discussion about the most stylish man alive and I of course said it was Johnny Depp, much to the dismay of my younger co-workers who said he was "cute he but he dresses weird." Weird? Ok he may be a little weird but he is soooo sexy and a little eccentric but he can pull it off! I also suggested David Beckham would be a close second and all they said was Victoria was sexier than he was. What? I can't even talk to these people. Victoria isn't part of the discussion. She's super cute but not part of the discussion! Beckham is completely hot! Both of them are! :)

The reason for the discussion was that GQ Magazine voted Johnny Depp the most stylish man alive and even if they hadn't I would still have thought so. I simple think that he just has what it takes to be cool, handsome and sexy and I understand that his style is definitely his own but it works very well for him. I normally don't like longer hair on guys but for some reason it works for him. The tattoo's, the sexy girlfriend, and the money give Depp a kind of glamorous rocker kind of look.

Some of the guys my co-workers said were hot was Robert Pattinson and anyone who guy who plays a vampire. I'm in my upper thirties and I don't get it.

Oh well, I scanned the pages of GQ and decided that I'll keep the magazine in my desk drawer all to myself.

Clare
London, England.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore